Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My baby is rolling over






Okay she is growing way to fast, Kierra is rolling over!!! She is supposed to be a baby baby still she isn't even four months old yet.
Jackson has had a good day again. He still could eat a little better but that is to be expected. He only woke up once last night complaining of pain. How will I go back to work with two waking up at all hours of the night. My sleep is precious to me. I don't know how Brian does it going to work so early on such little sleep.
My broham is coming over tonight with the kids and Sarah and we are going to have dinner (still don't know what yet). My brother are going to pick up a new dresser for Kierra (I am super excited).
Skyler is cleaning his room so I have to go tell him to turn down his music. Love ya

No comments: