Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to work I go ...

Oh my! Today I started back to work. Kierra has been sick with a cold and decided to wake up at 3 am this morning and not go back to sleep till 7 am when I left for work. So I was running off no sleep on my first day back.
It was weird to go back since I have been gone so long. I felt like I was starting new back to work. I had fun though. I loved being back with my old coworkers.
Took Kierra to the doctor for her 4 month check up. They didn't do shots because she is so sick. She weighed 13 lbs and 5 oz and 25 inches long. She is 40% for weight and 75% for height. The doctor said she looks awesome and healthy. He wants us to go back for shots as soon as she is feeling better.
Skyler went back to his after school program which he loves. He likes it because he gets to play sports with other kids. He is also getting ready for the science fair he wants to enter. He has so many ideas but not sure which one yet.
Jackson got a hair cut today and looks so handsome. It is way better than the fro he had. It is funny because he loves to get his hair cut so it is a big deal when he gets to go to the salon.
Well tomorrow is another day back to work so I must get ready. I hope Kierra feels better or I will have to stay home with her on my first week back. Cross your fingers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Take care of you. Remember to take time for yourself !!!!! That is very important so you can take care of others. I don't see how you are able to do ALL you do!!I want to see a picture of Jackson's new hairdo !!! Also, Skyler let me know what you choose to do for your science project. What are some of your ideas? I know you'll come up with some great idea. Kierra is really growing . It's still rainy in Germany. I fell today at school. All is okay. I was just very embarrashed. I had three mums in the room. All my kids came over hugging me and asking if I was ok.
It's awful to be so uncoordinated!!!Dad and I are still married. Love, Mum