Tuesday, April 8, 2008

AHHHHHHHH

Pretty Baby
Loves the Bumbo
Jackson loves "his baby" Kierra looks shocked
I love her smile
Skyler and his buddy Max
Ok today you can call me snipy sniperson. I am so ready for a vacation from kids ahhhh!!!! I have one question why do kids have to wait till you are on the phone to whine and ask questions and follow you repeating over and over the same thing till you answer? Really why?
Also why when you go to the grocery store do they always have to pee the second you get into your shopping and then 5 minutes later they need to go again then the baby cries to be held because god forbid she has to sit in her car seat but wait she puked all over her clothes so you leave her in her seat and she screams and your other kid whines because he wants this and that and people stare like you are this terrible mom AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Ok I had to get that off my chest.
On another note Jackson has had a wonderful day. He is eating more and has not yet asked for pain medicine. Kierra is rolling and scooting backwards. Oh ya Skyler's soccer game was cancelled due to snow so after Saturdays game I will post pictures. He starts Bloomsday training Thursday at his school. Chow till tomorrow

No comments: