Friday, April 4, 2008

Day Four After Surgery

Arm Restraints
Here are pictures of the arm restraints for you mom.

Hi today is a better day for Jackson. He seems to be in less pain and a little more with the program. He still isn't eating well but that is to be expected. He absolutly can not stand that someone has to feed him. I mushed some cookies in milk and he currently is really enjoying those. I am just going to have to get creative i guess.
Jackson is also starting to make k and g sounds which is good news. He is trying everything to get me to take off his arm restraints, Like saying they hurt or itch or he hates them. At least he doesn't follow me around now crying about them.
Skyler has a soccer game tommorow so I will get pictures posted of his game as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jackson, You look so good ! You are getting well real fast !!! Hoppa and I are glad of that! We have been thinking of you alot. You will be glad you had your surgery. It will make your life a lot better.I think your arm bands are really cool ! I like the pictures of Snoopy on them.!!! I can't believe how you are talking!! You are saying so many new words. Skyler how did your soccer go? I know how much you LOVE playing soccer and how good you are at it. I hope Hoppa and I can see some games this summer. Skyler and Jackson, I'm looking forward to our vacation together in July at the beach. Remember you two can do whatever you want since mum and dad are staying home and you are with us.Amy keep doing the blog we LOVE it. Also, Brian and Amy take care of YOU. You two are amazing handling all that you have had to face in your life. I'm proud of you both. I admire your strength and positive attitudes. Take care , Love , Us

Anonymous said...

I hope our other comment went through. I'm just learning how to do this blog thing. We'll call you all when we return from Africa.
Us Love I'll see if this goes through Hamma and Hoppa