Friday, April 18, 2008

Birthday Boy !!!





Jackson is FOUR years old today!!!! He is super excited and keeps telling everyone "Say happy birthday to me", "Sing me Happy Birthday" . I can't believe he is 4 already. WOW!! Also Kierra turns 4 months old today. Time sure does fly.
We have had a busy week. Kierra and Jackson have been going to school for 2 1/2 hours everyday. On Monday I start back to work full time. Jackson got right back in the grove of school and is doing wonderful. He was happy to see his friends and they were happy to see him. Kierra did really well in school too. She won't let them put her down much but they did get her to sleep 20 minutes in the crib.
Last night we thought my sister in law was in labor last night but it was a false alarm. I went to their house and watched the kids for them. I also was a nice sister and cleaned their house. They ended up sending her home though. So we came home late last night and I can't wait till my niece comes into the world.
Sky was grumpy this morning because we were up so late but I still made him go to school so he was mad. It was so funny though because in the car Jackson said "Say Happy Birfday to me Brober" and Skyler said " No! you weren't even born yet" (He was born at 4:42 pm)

No comments: