Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mop Head Baby

Sleeping Angel
Mop head baby

Life is CRAZY!!! I feel as though I could end up in a mental hospital by the end of the year :) .
We are on the go and never stopping.
Skyler has basketball practice twice a week, games once a week and Kierra and Jackson do therapy twice a week. So everyday of the week I go to work at 7am and I don't get home till between 6 and 9 pm every night. I am trying to think of creative ways to live out of my car and not eat fast food for dinner every night. Any ideas feel free to share.
Some of my friends took me to Azteca for a belated birthday dinner last Tuesday. We had a blast. They bought me tons of hilarious getting old stuff like reading glasses, huge old lady underwear and bra, joint medication, age defying lotion, shower cap, and much more. The real kicker was a moo moo previously owned by one of the girls. I wore it most of the night. I got lots of looks. It was a blast.


No comments: