Monday, November 24, 2008

I HATE DEALING WITH MEDICAL STUFF!!!


Look at her hair. I love it she is way too cute for words.





These were her staged first birthday pictures for her invitations. She loved the chocolate cake :)
So I have decided I am sick and tired of dealing with sick children, pharmacies, and health insurance. You knew I had to break someday and today was the day :) I had to take Kierra for her cough back to the Dr and she was prescribed more medicine that my insurance does not cover and the pharmacy people were rude and my boss is on my case for too many missed days due to sick kids and I am out money due to leave without pay days. AHHHHHHHHHHHH
OK thanks for listening to me complain I needed to vent.
On to a happy note its almost Black Friday and I love to go shopping that will make me feel better and we get a four day weekend for Thanksgiving YAY!!!

No comments: