Thursday, November 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the kids saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPPA WE LOVE YOU!!!!"













































So I have the FUNNIEST story tonight. I hear Jackson in the laundry room and I said "What are you doing Jackson?" He says "Me pretending me have big boob!" I was like huh and this is what I found him doing with my bra.


















"Me can't get these boobs on mom."






Oh My Goodness nothing surprises me anymore!!!














My dad is reallllly ollld today :)
















So I have the funniest story tonight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures of Jackson in your bra. There is only one Jackson and I'm so glad he is in OUR Family. He never stops amazing me!!! I'm so glad he keeps us ALL laughing !!!

Mum and Dad