Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Stay at home life



So I've been stayin at home on maternity leave and I think I'm goin CRAZY :) !!! I Really don't know how people do it. I love my kids and all but I need the adult conversations too. I feel even busier at home than at work. Maybe that is because I now have THREE kids ( oh man wait till I go back to work).

Today Skyler was sick at home so I took Jackson to school and i realized how much Jackson has an impact on this house. It was so quiet all day till I picked up Jackson and it was all over. You gotta love the kid though he keeps ya laughing.

I scheduled Jacksons surgery today. It will be April 1st. Can't wait for it to be over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi You sound busy. Good Luck on surgery !!! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

WE MISS YOUTOO! Got to get back from lunch! See ya! Love, Maggie