Saturday, March 8, 2008

Rainy Day






After the beautiful week we have a rainy day . Oh well I like rain too. Today we are getting Jackson a box spring for his bed so he can be a big boy in a big boy bed. He is very excited.

Also going to hang with Eddie and Sarah. Maybe do something fun? Don't know yet.

Last night we went to my neice's birthday party (Kamdyn). Jackson and her played tag all night and Skyler complained how bored he was. He says he is too old for baby games (He saw the basketball court and was mad he couldn't play so he had to be grumpy the rest of the night). We also got lost on the way there. We were somewhere in the boonys and Skyler thought we were going to have to eat a horse to survive (He is so dramatic). After about 30 min I found my way to the birthday. I don't know how I always get lost.

No comments: