Sunday, March 9, 2008

Picture Day

Hi!!!! Well pictures seem like they should be such a quick and easy task and it always turns into an all day activity. Man oh Man It took forever to get all three ready and then once we got there it was soooo stressful to get three kids to look at the camera and do what they were supposed to do. They turned out cute though.
While we were at the mall we also stopped to see the Easter Bunny. Jackson couldn't wait to see him but when it was time to sit on his lap Jackson would not go near the bunny. So I made Skyler sit with him so we could get a picture and Skyler was so not thrilled about that. The picture is hillarious with Skyler scouling at the camera Jackson has a huge smile and Kierra is just chillin with a big bunny. When we were leaving Skyler says, "that bunny still creeps me out after all these years".
Then I made the dumb decision to go to Wally world after the pictures. Never again!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy, I love your blog sight. Your children are beautiful and so are you. I love the music, everything. You are going through some hard trials but I can tell you are handling it well. Keep it up, remember the Lord has blessed you with some very, very special children. You are in my prayers. Love you, Elizabeth