Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sick of Cleaning...










Ok today I am so sick of cleaning!!! I have to clean everyday. I want a MAID!!! Kids and Husbands are too messy and I don't know if it is just me but I make them clean then I end up going over what they did because it is never up to my standards and I know I should let it go but I have an obsessive compulsive disorder (At least I admit it). My practicum students fold the laundry in my room and are so worried all the time if they are folded properly and all going the right way (Is that bad?).
Anywho here are more pics from today. Kierra going to sleep the only way she will on her own is with a soft blanket around her face ( I know its not good but I watch her). Skyler not letting me take his picture and Jackson doing what he does best eating. Oh yah I caught him with Brians head lamp and jumping on the bed.



No comments: