Thursday, January 29, 2009

UPDATES

Monday I went to the Dr and got on antibiotics. I have a sinus infection. Tuesday I had to stay home from work because I had a 102 temperature. I slept from 9am to 330pm. Apparently I needed rest. I feel much better after resting and taking my medicine.
Kierra's test results came back from her renal ultrasound and everything looks good. Kidneys are doing there job. :) Every ones prayers worked.
So what does this mean in terms to her high blood pressure? Well it is most likely caused by the Coarctation and she may or may not outgrow it. The Cardiologist is going to do blood tests on February 17th to find out if the medication is doing its job.
Good news (Hopefully doesn't jinx it) Kierra has been sleeping through the night all week!!!
Tonight I went to a really interesting presentation on conserving energy and living green. Very Interesting I learned lots of cool things.

No comments: