Friday, August 22, 2008

Visiting Preschool...

I just got back from visiting Jackson's preschool. We had ice cream and watched an ice cream movie. His class is CRAZY. I give props to his teachers.
Skyler found out who his teacher for the fourth grade is. I guess her name is Mrs Erickson. He is getting bored but still not ready to go back to school.
Jackson and Kierra are out of school for one week. We are going to Silverwood and doing surgery on Wednesday.
Kierra is talking a lot now. She says "Ball", "Up", and "Mom". She growing too fast. She just turned 8 months old. Where did all the time go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy Brian Skyler Jackson and Kierra have fun at Silverwood !! Skyler and Jackson I'm glad you both earned the stickers so you could go. Skyler are you going to the Shocks game on Sat ? Skyler I'm sure you will have a great teacher. She is lucky to have you in her class. Yesterday Dad and I stayed at work until 10 PM setting things up. We're going in today and tomorrow so I'll be all ready and organized to start school on Monday. Dad's been making me through a lot of things away. It actually feels great. Keep us posted on Kierra. We know surgery will go well on Wed. Wish we could be there. Dad and I will probably go out to dinner sometime this weekend. Must go and fix Dad breakfast. Dad's been going golfing everyday to prepare for next weekends golf tournament. We Love and miss you ALL.

Love Hamma and Hoppa

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy,
I truly enjoy reading your blog about you and the kids. I hope Skyler is ok with his teacher as he told me he wanted the male teacher in the multi-age class.

Time sure is going fast.

Hey, remember if you want some time to yourself you have a babysitter here.
Love,

Carol