Saturday, August 16, 2008

Swimming

So it looks like all my kids are fish. I sat Kierra in the water for the first time thinking she would be cautious of the water but I was sure wrong. That girl got right in the water she looked like a little dolphin scooting in the water. She was going everywhere not even afraid of the deeper parts when the water went in her face.

I took my niece and nephew along with Jackson, Skyler and Kierra and met my friend and her kids. We went to the new Aquatics Center it was a blast. They have a lazy river, water slides, and big water toys. The kids couldn't get enough.

Skyler went to an arena football game tonight and I am babysitting my brothers kids while they are at the movie. Brian barbecued steaks for us and I am trying to motivate myself to finish painting my bathroom. I am so sick of painting.

On August 27th both Kierra and Jackson are scheduled for surgery. Leave it to my kids to have surgery the same day with the same surgeon. Jackson will get his g-tube site sewed together and Kierra is having an abscess removed. Hopefully this will be the last surgery for both of them.

I only have 4 more days of work till I get a little time off. Then back to my regular classroom September 4th. Of course no vacation for me because of the two having surgery. Oh well such is life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep us updated on how both are doing. They will be in our prayers! Miss you guys very much!
Love,
Mel aka Cuz