Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What a day!!!!

Well my day started with Kierra waking up at 4:00am and she wasn't crying but she was happy as a clam. It would have been better if she cried and had something wrong but NOOO she was cooing and making all kinds of silly noises and laughing and rolling and playing with her feet. Cute ya say Ya I guess but still I just wanted more sleep. So then at 7am I take the kids to school and Kierra pukes everywhere in her car seat and all over. So I take her out And she poos. The school was nice enough to wash her car seat for me. Needless to say I am tired right now.
Jackson Moore Jingle Bells is full of it tonight (Always when I am tired). Oh ya we are scheduled to remove Jackson's G-tube July 8th. His surgeon set up an appointment so she can help us and talk to us about how to take care of the site once the tube is removed. If they stitch it it requires putting the child under so they give it a few weeks to close on its own. We are going to party after it is gone.
Skyler went to Riverfront Park with his Buddie Max to see the river. He is really into doing chores right now so he can get rewards. He also got his last packet of homework for the year. Can you believe 4th grade next year.
OK Kierra is getting restless on my lap and trying to push buttons and grab stuff so I best be out PEACE !!!

No comments: