Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow is all I can say...

Okay this is my special son. He can't take a normal picture anymore so I gave up and told him I will show these embarrassing pictures to his girlfriend someday.
Well we have been consumed by Soccer. We live soccer now. Practices and Scrimmages everyday!!! Skyler is having fun though and I guess that is what truly matters.
This is my other special son. Wacky went to his Kindergarten Round up today and had soooooo much fun. I think he was the only kid there that was excited, everyone else was crying.
Wonderful Teacher though!!!
I think I shed a tear knowing my wacky is going to be in Kindergarten. I was getting emotional when we were in the parent meeting and all I could think is why am I the only parent here that is a wreck. Maybe they all just hid it well. Such a huge step.






And I can't have a normal child are you serious. This is my special daughter.



She LOVES to sneak the liquorice. Doesn't she look so sly? Never would have known :)





Now this is the best!!! Check out the shirt she is wearing ( don't look at her hair though).
It has a picture of Kenny Chesney and says I love Kenny Chesney just like my Mommy. Isn't it GREAT? My friend Jennie gave it to me today at work. I almost cried and peed my pants. She said she saw it on the Internet and had to get it. Thank You Jennie!!!




So this morning was so not Cool!!! When I went to go to work I noticed my van was broken into. They stole stupid stuff like a huge bag of the kids clothes, Skyler's backpack, all the change in my ash tray, mail key and garage door key. They tried to get the CD player out but were unsuccessful. JERKS!!! I so hate that!!! Oh well it's just material stuff, but come on people grow up.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi daughter and Brian and grandkids,
Loved all the pictures of my grandkids. I don't know which one is the craziest. They are all so unique and special in there own way. I totally LOVE them all!!!! It was great coming home and having something on the blog !! This week is very stressful at work trying to get everything completed to wrap up the end of another school year !! I'm definatedly glad this year is over. It has been my hardest teaching year due to many behavorial issues. But it's almost over and I'm living to write about it!!
Skyler I'm glad you're loving soceer. You are definately a sport type of guy!! Jackson , Hoppa and I could hear how excited you were yesterday to go to Kindergarten in your voice !! You will love Kindergarten and you will entertain all who meet you. Kierra, we love your Kenny shirt. It must run in your genes liking licorice. Licorice is your Hamma's favorite candy. I like black licorice best. My favorite licorice is Nibs. Hoppa and I are very excited to come home. We are ready to make many new memories and have some more adventures. Jackson, remember we will have many parities in the living room and we will also have parties on the deck. Skyler I hope we get to see you play soceer!! 9 days until we leave for the good old USA!! Take care of each other you are all very important to us. Love, Hamma and Hoppa. See ya soon