Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend in Pictures

First off sis is sick :( She has had a fever all weekend. It started Thursday. I took her in to urgent care and she said she couldn't see anything so we will treat it as though it is an ear infection and gave her Amoxicillin. I was certainly not OK with that answer and took her to a Pediatrician Friday. He did blood tests, Strep culture, and checked her urine. All was fine so he said it is probably a virus so take her off antibiotics.
Well today her abscess is back on her bum bum :( Soooo tomorrow I will call the surgeon and see what she wants to do.
Saturday we attempted to take 4 ADHD people (myself, Johanna, Jackson, and Kierra) to a horse show Johanna won tickets for. Well we lasted for half of the show.
Kierra was afraid of these metal statues by the arena. She would say "Hi" and wave to them but the second she was close to them she would flip out.
As you can see Jackson was excited for the food.



































Kierra went and got her hair stuff and was pretending to do Skyler's hair.





Huge weekend full of soccer. It was the Spring Classic Tournament.






Coach talking to the kids.






Coach with the kids. I think he looks like Randy Owens from the Oak ridge Boys ( I think that's his name).




Skyler is a starter. He plays forward and mid field. They call him Happy Feet because he has tricky foot work when he plays.




Skyler at one of his games.




Skyler




And last but not least I got a new cute hair style. I know I don't look happy but I do like my new hair cut.















No comments: