Monday, October 27, 2008

Last day of company

Jackson eating a Carmel apple at Green Bluff
Grandma and Grand kids

Crystal and I with kids
Well today my in laws left for home. Too bad they don't live closer.
I took Kierra to the Cardiologist today and they confirmed that she does have high blood pressure. So in January she will go back to determine if she needs medication and also to see if she needs to have a balloon put in her aorta to open up the scar tissue a little more. So pray that all will go well.
Kierra also has a nasty cough so I am taking her to the Doctor at Seven just to see that she doesn't have an ear infection or anything else.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson it looks like that apple was yummy!! I wish I could have had a taste !!! Skyler I like the picture of you and your Grandma. Nice picture !!!!!!!! Kierra, you are growing to fast. Amy, you look too good !!! Send on more pictures.
Love to ALL
We set our clocks back last week. I don't enjoy going to work and home in the dark. Dad and I are still married. Love ya ALL Did the kids get our Halloween cards