Thursday, July 10, 2008

AHHHHHHHH Work!!!!!!!!

OK I am at work and on a well needed break!!! I have CRAZY kids in my classroom and they are on a roll today. If ya don't know silly me decided to do a school age/ preschool class for the summer. Excuse my french but what the bleep was I thinking? Apparently I was having a brain lapse the day I signed up :) No seriously it is kinda a fun challenge. We have been getting dirty everyday playing in water and mud and they love it. I had them make a big river in the sand box and they spend forever in it walking in or digging the mud.
Back at the home front things are busy with getting the boys and grandparents ready for their trip to the ocean. They leave tomorrow for the Washington Coast.
Today my parents will have all the kids and I am going to party tonight!!! I don't have to work on Fridays so we are going to have a blast on the cruise tonight. OK well I gotta get back in my room .
Love Me

No comments: