Tuesday, July 8, 2008

After 7 and a half hours on an airplane we arrived in Washington D.C. .
Kierra met her Aunt Susie and Hamma for the first time!
Kierra met Hoppa for the second time.

HOLLYWOOD


First Biter Biscuit :)
Ok I am back!!! I have everyone on my back to get my but in gear and start blogging more so here I am making an effort.
My trip was awesome!! My cousin Mels wedding was amazing!!! I am going to more pictures but at this moment Kierra is still awake in my lap and grabbing everything. If I put her down she screams. I know being an Early Childhood major I should know better, but life goes on.
I am so tired from today at work. It is so hard to work with kids and come home to kids. Good news though Thursday I am going on a party cruise with my buds.
I will write more when I don't have whiny babies around me.




No comments: