Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Will things ever slow down????

Then again I will probably miss this (well maybe:) ).
These are pictures from Skyler's game this weekend. Still undefeated!!!



I love this picture both boys were getting ready for soccer.
One played at 9am the other at 11am. One on one end of town the other clear on the other end of town.

Skyler has been having Select Soccer Tryouts today and tomorrow. They are from 6:30 to 8:00. It was so CRAZY to me. I felt like he was trying out for the NBA or NFL or something. There were all these guys with notebooks writing everything down. They were so very serious too. Skyler did really good though. He was passing and making shots and having some handy dandy foot work down the field.

I spent three hours at the dentist getting tooth colored fillings on the bottom right side of my mouth plus a prep for a crown. Then found out I have to get three crowns. I swear I have the worst luck with my teeth. I do have to say I love the Happy Gas!!!

Oh ya Kierra had another full on breath holding spell tonight at Skyler's try outs. All because she couldn't pick up the cones. All the parents were freaking out because she did the seizure thing again. They must think I am crazy. I just told them she does it often and she is OK.


No comments: