Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kierra just discovered the kitchen window.

Jackson with his Valentines from school. He says "Merry Valentines Day"

Skyler save half the money for a WII so we now have a WII and It is ADDICTIVE!!!



Kierra at the window again.


She has to feed herself now. She won't let anyone help.




"Patty Cake Roll Roll" She says.


Happy Belated Valentines!!!
In the morning I got my hair trimmed and Brian had to work so I dropped the kids with Eddie and Sarah. Then I came back and Sarah made us breakfast. I meant to take my camera for pictures of their kids but I forgot.
Then we came home and played the WII all night. How romantic huh? Brian and I stayed up till 2 a.m. playing that thing (and he said he would never play because he doesn't like Nintendo".
They also proclaimed yesterday as national Congenital Heart Disease day.
Today we are going to run errands and probably play the wii.



No comments: