Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Babbling Boo Look Alike


So this is Babbling Boo doll from Monsters INC movie. I have had so many people tell me Kierra looks like her. So I thought you know what she does and she even babbles and laughs like Boo. I got a kick out of it so I got her the doll off e-bay. The doll makes noises when you push on her belly.OMG she does look and sound like her. :) Cute Huh?

OH man ring in December and get ready for Christmas and Kierra's first birthday. I am sad my baby is almost one. It only seems like yesterday I had her. This time last year I was miserable.

On Christmas I laid on the couch because if I sat up my spinal fluid would leak to my brain(Thanks to my epidural).

Then I rang in the new year in PEDS ICU getting ready to send my baby to have heart surgery. Look how far she has come from a failing heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone !!!!! Wow!!!! Amy a whole year has passed and look how healthy our Kierra looks!!!! She is such a blessing in all of our lives. I can't believe she will be one. I must say she looks like boo doll!! Her eyes are the same size !!!! She is beautiful with her eyes and skin coloring. I hope you will be able to enjoy Christmas this year!!!! Seeing these pictures really makes us miss our grandchildren. We are so lucky to be able to spend our summers together. Dad mailed your Christmas box yesterday. It is coming to the house. Karl and family are here. We are having a great time together. Our car is in the shop being fixed from the boar attack. Yesterday I bought your Dad a steiff boar.

Know we Love and miss you all !!!

Love, mum and dad All is well in Germany Keep doing the blog thing

Anonymous said...

Kierra is beautiful....Thanks for sharing your children's pictures. I so enjoy watching them grow. Jackson cracks me up...I think he gets his dressing skills from his grandma. I sometimes question what she wears...today she has reindeer ears on!!!..I hope you all enjoy this Christmas and New years....we were feeling your pain last year with your mom and dad. Thank goodness that is behind you. Season greetings. Vicky (teacher friend of your mom and dad)

Anonymous said...

Kierra is beautiful....Thanks for sharing your children's pictures. I so enjoy watching them grow. Jackson cracks me up...I think he gets his dressing skills from his grandma. I sometimes question what she wears...today she has reindeer ears on!!!..I hope you all enjoy this Christmas and New years....we were feeling your pain last year with your mom and dad. Thank goodness that is behind you. Season greetings. Vicky (teacher friend of your mom and dad)